Creating Value Through World-Class Engineering is the vision that drives our passion for developing individualized and innovatory solutions which add substantial value to our customers' companies. This dream became a reality because of our team of highly skilled engineers, partnerships with companies from many different industries, and our expertise in large project management.
The quality mindset at R&D Test Systems is defined as:
- Meeting customer requirements and striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Contributing to colleagues' engagement in achieving company objectives.
- Taking ownership, showing initiative, and focusing on value.
- Controlling processes, risks, and opportunities to achieve results effectively and efficiently.
- Continuously improving through learning and knowledge sharing.
- Acting with due diligence on the results of check, analysis, and evaluation.
- Managing the relationships with suppliers and other interested parties.
Our quality mindset is rooted in our values and supports our mission and vision
We want to enroll our quality mindset throughout our value chain and establish a common goal that strengthens cooperation, reduces errors, and increases the overall solutions' cost-effectiveness. We communicate our quality policy with our customers, employees, vendors, and partners and solicit their inputs to conform to our products and services. We actively promote this policy across all employees' levels and encourage them to embrace quality as a personal commitment. We practice “Learning from Experience,” “No Blame Culture,” and “Open Door Policy” to capture knowledge and opportunities for continuous improvement.
R&D Test Systems is certified according to several certifications.
See some of our certifications below.
Our IS0 9001:2015 certificate from DNV ensures that our Quality Management System meets our customers' requirements and needs. With the high standard that comes with the certificate, our process emphasizes value, process performance, and efficiency.
Bolt-Check has received a component certificate from DNL, which means it is an approved method for measuring bolt tension. Bolt-Check can therefore be equated with torque and tension tools for service inspections of wind turbines.
The certificate from DNV certifies that our welding operations and associated activities conform to the Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials in the standard ISO 3834-2:2005.